The Odd Life Of A Teenager: What's the problem being 'emo' ?

What's the problem being 'emo' ?

This is a very weird thing happening in the whole standard six. Sometimes like, people being quiet, some other people will start to call him/her EMO. Very weird right? Well, this happened to me. When I was angry, quiet or serious, my friends will ask me to stop being emo. The way that one of my friend says is like this, 'Stop being emo lar Chan'. I admit I am emo but, what is the problem being emo!? If you can't tell me what's the problem, then SHUT UP!! Because you have no rights to stop me from being emo. One more thing, not only me who is emo, some other people or maybe YOU are also emo. It's just that no one wants to say it. STUPID!!

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai