The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Hyper!!

Hyper!!

This is so random.... I've been hyper these few days. In case you don't know what 'hyper' means super wild & energetic. More like crazy!! Btw, I am confuse.... about who I like.... I don't know whether I like her or not!! I DON'T KNOW!!Oh yeah, I think I might gonna tackle her. MIGHT!! FYI, I don't like ******* anymore!! PLS!! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!! Not confirm.... I'm getting fed up..... I am not pissed but it's getting annoying. And someday, I might be pissed off. Hmm, lets get bak to 'hyper'. Well, I went to facebook and checked the daily horoscope and it said the same thing. Here;

"You're having another high-energy day, Gemini, during which your popularity is a little stronger than usual. At the same time, little things you notice may be making you feel uncomfortable. What you are feeling is that there are things going on behind the scenes right n...ow: alliances may be forming and working towards their own advantage. You need to keep your personal plans to yourself right now, at least until you've lined up support and are ready to put those plans into action. Once you've established your network, don't put personal interest above that of the group."

OK!! well, I guess that's all for today's post. CYA!!

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai