The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Life......

Life......

So long already I haven't post anything on my blog.... Hmmm..... well I'll talk about my life. First, my life in school. It's not that bad compared to last year. Well, joined my friend's "Gang". Got invited by my friend, Ji shern. Most of you in DJ might know him. Started doing my homework in school. Last year I didn't do a lot.... coz of Ji Shern keep on talking to me. I still miss those in DJ.... I really want to go there too.... Last year I didn't ask my parents to help me transfer because I fear that they might scold me.... my results are also not that good somemore... So, I might try to ask them help me transfer this year. Well, IF I really feel like going... Some things are in my mind. Like, will those in DJ avoid me if I go? Will they continue to treat me like like last time? Will they think different of me? And I have a place in my current school.... Will I be the same if I go to DJ? It's been so long since I contacted them... except for Lecus.... There's one thing I feel whenever I'm in Taman Sea. That is, I still don't belong there. I belong in DJ. My life is there. The hole is there, waiting for me to fill it. In Taman Sea, not many knows about my pasts. Not many understands how I feel. Those who are in DJ are close to me than those in my current school. But that's what I think. I don't know what you guys might think. So.... I'm confused. Hmm.....this topic is getting depressing.... let's change since I want to make this post long. Oh yeah, I went to Hatyai, Thailand. It was nice. The currency there is RM1 = 10 bucks. Bought a wallet and a shirt there. The pasar malam is extremely crowded. It was fun. Well, I can't call anyone there because of the calling fee. Damn expensive. This is boring.... let's talk about something else. Game? I played Mini Ninja. Haven't finish yet. Bought Dragon Age but couldn't install because my DVD ROM got something wrong. So have to be patient untill my father gets it changed. Oh yeah.... I cut my hair. Damn ugly. So, I have to spike it. FYI, I've been using facebook now. That caused me to be lazy to post in blogger. But I will still update my blog incase it becomes dead. Oh, it's already dead. -Ressurection Initiating- . LOLZ!! Well, those in DJ, DO contact me. If you don't know my phone number, go for my E-Mail address. terrabi@hotmail.com incase you don't know. Well, I guess this is all. Lastly, help me revive this dead blog. See ya. ;-)

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai