The Odd Life Of A Teenager: One word: Haiz....

One word: Haiz....

Why my school so many dramas one? Now a girl got slapped. 3 times in the face, from what I heard. By some seniors. Everyone said she deserved it and hates her. Some of them last time oso ok ok with her. Now, all show true colours. Why make such a scene? It's not like it's very nice oso. Exam oso coming edi. I really got no time to talk about such things. I need to study. Get high scores. Then get a new COMPUTER!! Everytime play games oso got laggy. SIEN. I want a new computer... Btw anyone knows how to fix the windows media player codec problem? Please tell me if you know....... I can't listen to mp3 files now.... btw, did you realize that the title is three words and not one word? I bet you didn't. XD CYA.

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai