The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Nande.....?

Nande.....?

Why..... I feel so disappointed at my parents.... All they think of me is that I'm a disobedient son. During my final year exam, I was in the room studying harder than I usually did. But they thought I was playing or sleeping inside. My results came out and they finally realized that I was really studying. Yes, I didn't care about it anymore. But today, I helped them to take care of the counter today till 8pm something and it was my bro's turn. I went into the room and played my uncle's PS2. Then my parents came and told me to go out and continue take care of the counter. They said my brother has to study because his exams are coming. My brother told me that he didn't bring his books to study. So he was not going to study today. I told my mother what he said. At first they thought he was going to study when I am going to take care of the counter. I would if he really is going to study. But he wasn't going to. My parents scolded me. So now, I'm at the counter when I'm posting this. What I'm trying to say is that when I'm STUDYING, they think that I'm PLAYING or SLEEPING. When my brother is PLAYING or SLEEPING, they think he's studying. GREAT. What do they think of me? I don't blame my brother. I feel REALLY DISAPPOINTED at my parents. What do you readers think? That's all, cya.

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai