The Odd Life Of A Teenager: =D

=D


Yo yo yo!! Started Ragnarok Online again!! They got new third jobs: Rune Knight, Royal Guard, Warlock, Genetic ETC ETC. Went out with my friends on Monday and Tuesday to watch a show. We went to Tropicana City on Monday around 9pm to watch Rapunzel but the seats were full and we had to go to plan B. We went to Lydia & Edalene's house to give the RO client that I downloaded. Then went to Hua Jen's house and play tortoise. I mean the card game. I got the card every time the game starts but I didn't lose in the end. XD It was my brother, hua jen and peng hong. THE TORTOISE!! XD Hua Jen got it twice!! Pawned. XD We played for about 1 hour I think. Then made another outing on Tuesday to watch Rapunzel at 1 Utama. Then go back home. The next day, we watched Rapunzel. It rocks. The movie's about a girl whose hair is so freaking long that it can carry her so-called mother up the tower. She is actually the lost princess of a kingdom whose people loves the King, Queen and herself a lot. blah blah blah. Don't wanna spoil the movie. Go watch yourself. The show ended at about 11.30pm. OMG. Time for me and my bro to go home. =( I wanted to stay longer but can't coz no one will be able so fetch us back to Sunway. That' it for the outings. There might be another 1 VERY soon. =D YAY. Oh yeah, I killed the YIAN KUT-KU in monster hunter 4 TIMES already!! WOOT!! It's a lesser wyvern. O,O. Btw if you guys wanna play RO too, go to this server and play with me.http://www.register.intense-ro.net/ . (Im gonna be RUNE KNIGHT soon) That's all. CYA

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai