The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Apartment Days during Chinese New Year

Apartment Days during Chinese New Year


Day 1, leaving home at around 6:50 am for school as usual. School ended 10 minutes earlier than usual. Reach home at around 12pm. Took bath. Then packed my luggage. Around 3pm my brother, Hua Jen, Wei Jien and Sek Cheng came back from market after buying things for BBQ. Then around 4pm, Wei Jien fetch Sek Cheng and Hua Jen back home and then pick up Kean Lee. Had a headache during the journey (don't know why). Then we go to the apartment. Upon reaching we went in, put our luggage down and relax. When it was time, we went down to the BBQ spot Wei Jien booked. We were lacking of charcoal. So, Wei Jien and Kean Lee went out to buy more. Esther, Esther's boyfriend and Esther's sister arrived. Fire was started after 2 hours of hard work. Started eating. It was nice. After BBQ Esther and Co. went back home. Me, my brother, Kean Lee and Wei Jien still chilling there. Hua Jen, Sek Cheng and Sek Cheng's sister at around 10pm if I'm not wrong. Peng Hong, Lydia and Edalene arrived too. Then we all went up to the apartment and started playing. I finally got to play my uncle's ps2 that I brought over. When it was around 12am everyone went to sleep except for me and Sek Cheng. We were playing "Ultimate Ninja 5" like crazy til around 4 am. Then I fell asleep. And... Sek Cheng was still playing O.o... That's the end of day 1 for me. I think this is too long and so I added a picture so it won't get too boring. :D That's all. Cya.

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai