The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Ok. I screwed up...

Ok. I screwed up...

YES.
Exactly.
I screwed up.

I've always wished to transfer to SMKDJ.
Finally I can.
But I changed back to my old school.
JUST BECAUSE OF MY ****ED BRAIN.
WHAT THE **** WAS I THINKING?!?!

When I was there, I kept thinking...
"shit... I can't study... I can't get used to this..."
WTF?!?! All transfer students think like that on the first few days....
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!

Now, I can't go back...
I can't just tell my parents, "I want to transfer back to DJ."
They're already so full of stress and so busy...
How can I bring myself to say that?
It's just too selfish...

Now, I'm stuck here.
I can't see my old friends like last time again...
I can't do anything else now but to wait till next year to transfer again...
But, I need new reasons...
Shit...

That's all... cya...

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai