The Odd Life Of A Teenager: UPDATE

UPDATE

Woah... it's been around 7 months already since the last time I posted anything in this blog of mine. Big changes have been happening. I still remember how EMO is used to be.... Well, I think I've changed quite a lot these few years. I've stopped being emo now. It's one of my best achievements in life. :)

Since the day I transfered back to SMK Taman SEA, I've been thinking a lot... I realized that I was being such an ungrateful person. My friends here in SMK Taman SEA, really cares a lot about me. And what did I do? I kept saying "I wanna transfer from this school..." I haven't been thinking about their feelings and thoughts for me and just kept hurting their feelings. *sigh*

And so, after doing so much of thinking, I've finally decided to appreciate what I have: these great friends of mine. I'm not saying that I'm going to forget my old friends from my primary school days. It's just that, I think I should move on. I will still keep in contact with them. They will always be my best friends no matter what. It's just that I can't always think only about them. It's just too selfish to my current friends. Like what people always say, "Moving on is part of growing up"

I just wanna say this, YOU ARE ALL MY BEST FRIENDS NO MATTER WHAT!! :D

Yeah, I guess that's all. CYA.

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai