The Odd Life Of A Teenager: My life so far... ~.~

My life so far... ~.~

Heeyya readers!! Here's an update about my life so far.
My studies are getting worse...
BUT I'm kinda enjoying my social life more now. I've finally realize to appreciate those around me now. Plus, I'm finally opening up myself instead of being alone and stuffs. So, yeah, I enjoy life more now. Nowadays, I keep telling myself, "Live life to the fullest. Stop thinking about dying and shit. Don't be like those people who gives excuses like, 'Oh my god... I'm so stressed... I wanna die....' and then they either cut their wrists or jump down a building." I admit, I used to think like that too. But now, I've learned to be smarter. Appreciate the life God gave us.

Sooo yeah. I've stopped being the emo kid in school.

*Sniff* urrrgghh.... i'm sick again....

Uhhh..... That's all for this post. :)
So, cyaa~~~

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai