The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Stuck at home

Stuck at home

UPDATE!! Whoops, what a late update. Haha...

Soooo.....

Life so far:

I finally experienced food poisoning. It was during my year end exam.... because of it, I didn't get to take my accounts exam..... Dayum, it sucks.... (you don't say...) Before all of this, I keep hearing about food poisoning here, food poisoning there, food poisoning EVERYWHERE and I thought I wouldn't get it. Darn it... and here am I, remembering the time when I had it. God, I really didn't want to eat anything at all. Everyday, for five sodding days, I had to enter  the toilet for like, what, 2-3 times? Crapping every single day. Well, more like leaking water through my behind for 5 sodding days.... Urrgghh..... I couldn't even sleep too. Cramps. for like 5 minutes then it's gone. THEN it comes back. THEN it's gone. THEN it comes back. It just had to happen when I was sleeping....

Urggghh.... good thing I recovered... I really felt dying during those 5 days....

Oh yeah, it's finally the HOLIDAYS~~~~~!! WOOOOTS!! NOW I'M GONNA PARTYYYYYYY!!








Was what I thought.
Apparently, now I'm stuck at home.
No different from a caveman.
Now, I'm just sitting in front of my SUPER AWESOME FANTASTIC desktop playing games.

I wanna go out darn it!!
I WANNA HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS!!

Well, at least there are some nice games to enjoy. Lucky me, these games released after my exam or else my results would have been worse.... it's still bad tho. D:

Oh yeah, I finally learned to play badminton.
After about 15 years and 5 months.
I'm kinda proud of this achievement. XD
Now, I'm playing it every week trying to improve my self. *sigh* I sucked at it tho....
BUT STILL, I SHALL IMPROVE!!! (hopefully)

(Woah what a long post....)

Hmm.... what else to say....
OH!!
But this might be boring: It's about one of the games I'm playing right now. The graphic's VERY realistic. Gameplay, VERY flexible. I meant the combat system. Pretty cool if you'll asked me.

Guess what game is it.
'Assassin's creed 3'
3
3
3
3
3!!

Yeap, It's finally out. :D

Ah, I'm talking about games again. Dayum I'm really a geek. (I'm trying to change that...)

Hmm.... I guess this is all that's happening in my life so far......
(I'm gonna try to update more frequently)

ANYWAYS, Happy Holidays everyone!! Enjoy yourselves and make sure to hang out more with your friends or catch up with your old friends or go out with your families or whatever!! :D

That's all, CYA.

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai