The Odd Life Of A Teenager: 'Friends'

'Friends'

I never would have guessed that a 'friend' would actually say that I can be replaced. Never. I know I would never say it to a friend and I never did. When I heard that, I felt betrayed. I trusted them so much. And yet, they said I was out of the group. Exiled they said.

How ironic huh?

I always told myself that I would never betray my friends in my whole life...

Yet here it is, it happened to me. 

Before this, everyone in our group of 'Brotherhood' was single and not in love and stuff. Now, they all seemed to have found their other half.

Except for me.

And because of this, I am so called 'exiled' and replaced.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling left out. But I wouldn't want to just say 'I love you' to a girl just so that I can remain in the group. It will be unfair for the girl. No, I want to find the right girl.

It's just hard to find someone like her....

So, after all those times, I am alone again... and still think of that one girl...

Why was I so stupid and foolish?

Why did I wasted to chance I had?

Why...?

Why?

WHY?!?!

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai