The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Cats... :3

Cats... :3

I've recently read a Manwha that really touched me.
Manwha a is korean comic.
The name of it is Nineteen Twenty One.
So far, it's about a nineteen year old guy and a twenty one years female who cares and likes cats a lot. Whenever the see any stray cats in the streets they would feed them canned cat food and some water.

It's actually something I want to do too.... but you know, adults. They just don't like it when you feed stray cats in the streets. They say it's a waste to feed them unless they're your pet or something. What the hell? They're already having such a hard life living in this world that was once full of nature and beauty until we humans came and turn this world into polluted streets. It's not that I don't appreciate the modern technology. It's just that, I think people should care more about these cats. They're always being accused and abused by people in the street. And, whenever it's raining, the cats had to fine shelter but people would just shoo them back into streets. Why?? If it was you who were finding shelter and someone shoo you back to the raining streets, how would you feel?

The part I hate most is that, whenever I pat a cat in the streets, some people will look at me and feel disgusted. They think cats are veeery dirty and filthy. Come on, they clean their selves more often than us.

It's just that, I hope people will care for these stray cats more. At least, try to understand their hard lives...

That's all... Cya...

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai