The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Thrill & Horror

Thrill & Horror

Yesterday was one hell of a 'Horror Games' day!!

I was literally playing horror games the whole day yesterday. The games were Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City and The Walking Dead. HELL, THEY WERE AWESOME!! DAYUM.

Yeah, I admit they were quite scary. BUT IT WAS THRILLING...!! XD

Personally I think that The Walking Dead is scarier cause there's one part that I hate the most where I reached the part where they showed a Human Slaugher room. Oh God.... (I just hoped I didn't see it...) Oh, btw the game's about a group of people surviving in a world full of Zombies. And no, I'm not gonna say anymore about the game. Just don't wanna spoil it for others. :P SO GO AND TRY THIS GAME OUT!! XD

After that, I went and played Resident Evil: Operation City. ZOMBIES AGAIN... The gameplay wasn't that scary coz you're actually shooting zombies along with 3 other AI players helping you out. The gameplay is similar to Lost Planet 2 but instead of killing Akrids(That's what they called the monsters.), you shoot zombies(well, duh...). They still maintain the resident evil gameplay style, like picking up herbs and all. It was O.K. actually, if you compared it to resident evil 5. Yeah, I kinda enjoyed it tho.

Damn... I can't wait till Resident Evil 6 comes out!!

So, yeap. That's all. Cya!! :)

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai