The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Practice, practice...

Practice, practice...

Whenever people asked me, "what are you going to study after your SPM?" I say, "Art" I really love drawing. It's like, I can shape the fantasy that's stuck in my mind into visual art. But the truth is, my art isn't really as nice as others. Sometimes I feel demotivated whenever I look at people's art. They're so amazing.... But I'll always tell myself, "Don't give up Weng Fatt. Practice makes perfect." And yeah, I've started practicing and here's some of my artwork. :D

A random female character

Amidamaru, from the anime 'Shaman King'

My attempt at drawing Ezio, from the game 'Assassin's Creed'

A Keychain gift from a friend

A female Sorceress based on Lina the Slayer, from the game 'Dota 2'

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai