The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Friend...

Friend...

We were once very close friends.
Almost like brothers.
You understood what I was thinking and I understood yours.
You taught me a lot of things and I feel very grateful.

But, as time passes, we went to different classes. Last year, we still talk to each other. But very seldom. I didn't really come to you coz, it's like every time I follow you to wherever you go. People start calling me gay or some shit. So, I kept my distance. I don't wanna be some gay shit. I don't wanna be some wannabe asshole. I'm straight. I know people say it as some joke. But I thought of it. I have to grow up, mix with others. Stop following someone.

So, we became distant friends. VERY seldom talking to each other. I still think of you as a friend. You still joke with me. But the thing is, you keep making fun of me. Can't you think of some other things to say to me when you see me? Like say 'Hi' or something else? I say 'Hi' to you and then you call me a gaylord or some other shit.

That's all. Ciao.

P.S: I post this just to express my feelings to a ONCE close friend. I'm not a gay ==

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai