The Odd Life Of A Teenager: Freedom...

Freedom...

Mom, dad, I really want my freedom...

I understand when you don't allow me to go out before this because exams are near.

Now, exams are over... I think I deserve to go out...


I know, you guys need someone to help out at work. I will. But at least give me some time since it's just after exams.

Stop saying big brother this did this, did that, worked when he was at my age, or something else as excuses. Big brother and I are two different people. We both have different thoughts and personalities.

Stop comparing me with him.

So what if he worked when he was at my age? Do I have to be like him? Why didn't you name me after him and add then add 'Junior' at the end? Why can't I be who I want to be and do what I want?

Don't say I live a better life now compared to his, last time. The past is the past. Besides, It's his past, not mine.


You said when I go out, I tend to turn bad. But did I?

NO.

You guys need to have more faith in me...


All I'm trying to say is, I'm old enough to take care of myself and I deserve a bit more freedom than this...


I don't wanna spend all my youth working. I wanna spend my youth having fun.

I'll work hard when the time comes...


FREEDOM...

No comments:

Copyright © The Odd Life Of A Teenager Urang-kurai